Leadership Success Strategy - The Diamond Essence of Leaders

Your Diamond Essence
“Be faithful to that which exists nowhere but in yourself – and thus make yourself indispensable.” --Andre Gide (1869-1951) French winner of the Nobel Prize in literature.

Where does the power to lead come from? It certainly doesn’t come from outside of you.

To keep looking for someone else to make you look good, or to look to be handed a leadership position because you have an impressive resume doesn’t cut it. To seek what you want outside of you with a pseudo personality may get you in the door, but probably out the door within a short period of time.

The irony is that the power to lead effectively and be a winner is at your immediate disposal.

You hold the gem to your success. It is the essence of your being. It is what you are called to do.

You might say, “I don’t know what it is I am supposed to do. How do I find what it is that I am here to do, be and have?” These are eternal questions. The answers are available, but it does take work on your part to unearth the gem that resides within your essence.

I can help you unearth the gem within your essence! Contact me now...

Comments