Leadership Questions For Your Competitive Spirit...

"The key to success for Sony and to everything in business is never to follow the others." - Masaru Ibuka (1908-1997) Japanese co-found of Sony Corporation

  • Where is it I want to make a difference?

  • What is keeping me from taking steps that challenge my being on purpose?

  • What are some non-threatening steps that I can take toward my tomorrow's vision?

  • What is my vision?

  • How will I feel if I keep doing what I am doing, neglecting my competitive spirit to evolve, and expecting something different?

  • What are my strengths?

  • How can I use them to make a difference?

Take a moment today to answer some of these questions. If you want help finding the answers to your unique competitive spirit, join one of our upcoming group coaching programs:

SOAR though Transition Get on Your Right Track - starts April 21st.

Playing a Bigger Game Worth Winning Group Coaching Circle - starts May 6th.

7 Organic Leadership Tracks: Passion to Mastery Group Coaching Circle - starts May 14th.

And remember, our next Get It Done Cafe is on Friday, April 17th - pick a goal and get it done that day! Register here...

Comments