What is Your Main Focus?

What Is Your Focus?
Today I encourage you to identify five areas that you want held as your main focus during this week.

For each focus area provide a simple heading. Underneath the heading describe the measurable result to be targeted.

Examples: “I have a system in place for marketing my business plan. The measurable results are seen by having completed marketing goals each week as set forth in marketing plan.”

“I am taking action to have more fun. Measurable results are that my social and family activities increase within the next three months.”

I would love to hear your answers to this - feel free to post them by clicking on "Comments" below or email them to me.

My friend Dr. Wayne Dyer's new book "Excuses Begone" is out and I highly recommend you get a copy. Click here for a FREE chapter excerpt!

I have opened space in my schedule for a few free strategy sessions - if you are interested, email me today!


Coaching does make a difference! Check out of our upcoming group coaching program and SOAR! Playing a Bigger Game Worth Winning Group Coaching Circle - starts June 3rd.

Comments