What Interrupted Dream is Aching to Come Forth?

DreamLast time I offered some powerful questions in order to guide you towards your compelling vision. Here are a few more:

You are thinking of making a career transition. What is inspiring you to make this transition?

Even if it is out of necessity, change happens and change is calling for a new direction. Look at change as a gift of opportunity to answer your calling.

In following your current path, what interrupted dream that you put aside is aching to be acted upon?

I would love to hear your answers - feel free to post them in the Comments section below or email them to me! I'll have even more for you next time!



Don't miss any posts by subscribing to this blog feed - click on one of the links in the upper right corner! And please share this information with your friends and colleagues!

Bookmark and Share

Read more from Theresa-Maria Napa here...



Want to make 2010 a smashing Success in all areas of your life? Then check out my Group Coaching Programs that start in February. Get started now and make your Dreams come true!


Comments

  1. I love the way you put this question TM. Right now that's how I feel and I am making headway. I am traveling down 'believe' street after taking a right off of 'dream' street.
    The issue that put the dream on hold was the fact that we already own a business that I am heavily involved in. My heart wants to move away from that and into the public speaking /coaching arena. I feel inspired to make this move because it gives me great joy to speak and it's not much fun to go to my office at 'work'.
    Thanks for your insights and this wonderful question that helps me look at my world with a new perception.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment