First Quarter Check-in


"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career.  I've lost almost 300 games.  26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.  I've failed over and over and over again in my life.  And that is why I succeed." -- Michael Jordan

Before moving into the second quarter of the year, what has happened so far in your first quarter?  Now is a good time to take score on the wins and challenges you have experienced in the first quarter.  There are three quarters left in the year.

By measuring where you are now you can see if you are on target with yearly goals as you move forward.

Let's say you keep doing what you are doing without verifying results.  Then you are hedging your goal to come out on top without thoroughly being knowledgeable where you are in your game.  Whether you are in transition or looking to improve performance, to keep playing without planning your game is like being in the bleachers yelling at the players on the field.

Planning your game is to know the game you want to play and win.  You are on the field and not in the boxes watching the game.

Next time:  Questions to ask yourself about your First Quarter Score...

[image source: livedestinfl.com]

Comments