Questions to Evoke Your Competitive Spirit


Last time we talked about competition and how it doesn't mean it has to be adversarial nor do you need to use unfair tactics to win.  It also doesn't necessarily mean that being number one is better than being number two in the same area of competition.  No sense in beating yourself up comparing apples with oranges, right?

Here are some questions to evoke YOUR competitive spirit:

  1. Where is it I want to make a difference?
  2. What is keeping me from taking steps that challenge my being on purpose?
  3. What are some non-threatening steps that I can take toward my tomorrow's vision?
  4. What is my vision?   
  5. How will I feel if I keep doing what I am doing, neglecting my competitive spirit to evolve, and expecting something different?
  6. What are my strengths?  How can I use them to make a difference?   
Think on these, write your answers down - and if you need some help with moving ahead with your answers, contact me.  

Next time I'll offer some tips to challenge your competitive self...


Comments