Leadership Tips - Fall is the New New Year

The New New Year

  • I think that fall can definitely be looked at as the “new New Year.” Actually you can begin a New Year at any time. However, the fall brings with it added collective energy that we can hook into to actualize our hopes and dreams. Connect with that energy and soar!

  • Take time – make time – whatever you have to do to reflect and sort out what worked and didn’t work. I am in the process now of seeing what worked, what didn’t and readjusting my strategies for a healthier business and a healthier me.

  • Courage – have the courage to be open to letting go of attachments to expectations. For example, I re-evaluated my networking strategies and moved in new directions. I looked at the evidence of what worked and what didn’t work.

  • Don’t be a loner – We all have blind spots. Fresh perspectives and new methods offer tremendous rewards. Clients I am working with are expanding their awareness and having increased performance with less stress.

  • See yourself at the end of the year already reaching your goals. What are the milestones you took to reach your goals? Write those milestones down – focus on them – take action – get support in your process.

  • Read some non-fiction for relaxation and stirring up your imagination. (check out resources at Right Track Coaching)

  • Do one thing today that you have been putting off that gets you over the hump to reaching the success you seek.

  • Celebrate!

My ongoing group coaching programs are geared for Leaders in various stages of change and transition. Pick the one that works best for you!

Comments