Leadership Tips To Having it All!

Get On Track With Right Track Coaching!

  • Take down time from overload in responding to the requests of others. When you allow others the power to make your decisions, you take away from your own power.

  • Have the courage to sit down with yourself and journal whatever comes up in your mind without censoring for 20-30 minutes. Keep writing without stopping. This method has helped me clear my mind to get to my buried dreams and create my day.

  • Listen to your intuition without second guessing the answer. Ask yourself how often your intuition was on track and you didn’t listen.

  • Register for my next Get It Done Day coming up on Friday December 5th.

  • Make a list of 100 things you want to do, be and have. How many of the 100 are things are your wants? How many on the list are whom you want to be? What is the relationship between your wants and whom you want to be? Let me know what you discovered.

To gain even more awareness register for one of my ongoing group coaching programs. You'll be well on your way to having YOUR All!


Comments