- Review the last 12 months in each category of your life for the “trigger sources”: relationships, business, environment, family, spirituality, recreation, finances, and health. Look to see where you were and with whom. What were you doing? Look to see where you gave up being you to please someone else. What would you do differently?
- Pick one situation/project from each of the above categories that you felt pleased with the results; especially if the result was unlikely to happen. Celebrate your wins – bringing forward the values and what you did to build on in your future. These are your building blocks to mastery.
- In reviewing the past 12 months, it is not about making you feel bad or guilty. It is to observe and notice what was and what you would like to change.
- Twelve months, three years, ten years, twenty years from now what is the difference you want to make as you follow your track?
- Do three things today that you have been pushing aside waiting for “someday.” Someday is today.
Our next Free Teleseminare, Leaders Awaken the Sleeping Giant is TONIGHT! You can still register here!