Questions to bring out your Leadership brilliance:
- Where in the past have you overcome a difficulty that caused you much concern?
- When was the deciding moment you forged ahead?
- When the going gets tough, do you rise to the occasion seeing possibility; or do you feel sorry for yourself keeping underground as a victim? Which is more productive and brilliant?
- When you have been successful in spite of negative circumstances, what inspired you to keep going?
- Where in your personal and professional leadership are your strengths?
- How can these strengths now serve you and your environment?
Need support with finding the answers to these questions? I would love to work with you to bring out your unique brilliance! Contact me now...