Yesterday I asked you to observe your "garden" and map it on paper, giving each wedge a number code from 0-10. The lower number zero is assigned to plants not doing so well. 10 is for those plants that have reached full bloom. Here is an example:
- Spring Landscape – Time to Plant New Seedlings to Harvest in the Fall (6 months)
- Relationship w/wo Significant Other - 5 - if single/divorced/not interested at this time/living with partner/married/dating
- Career/Vocation - 3 - so, so, but not satisfied
- Self-care - 2 - time to start to exercise and eat better
- Money - 4 - tight squeeze
- Friends - 7 - friends are supportive
You get the idea! Continue to fill in the rest to get the big picture of your garden. This is a great metaphor to examine the landscape of your life. Spring is the perfect time to think about planting new ideas to harvest in the Fall. Tomorrow I'll offer some questions to help you find the answers to your Life's Landscape.
You know, 6 months is a perfect amount of time to grow and harvest your desires. I have several 6-month coaching programs starting very soon and I invite you to check them out and choose the one that best suits the growth of your dreams and desires.
SOAR though Transition Get on Your Right Track - starts April 21st.
Playing a Bigger Game Worth Winning Group Coaching Circle - starts May 6th.
7 Organic Leadership Tracks: Passion to Mastery Group Coaching Circle - starts May 14th.
Our next FREE teleclass is a sure-fire winner: Thursday, April 2nd - Improving Your Score With Trained Wings. Look at your First Quarter and start your Second Quarter off with new strategies and ideas! Register NOW!