* Tips to Using Unseen Forces to Attract Your Wants *
1. Visualize something you want to achieve that inspires you Shoulds are negative vibrations.
2. Remember to integrate vibrational frequencies of higher and lower densities.
3. Keep your vision alive by putting it on paper, on your computer, on your nightstand. This creates an escrow of vibrations attracting what you want closer to you.
4. Make up a name for your vision, such as “Millionaire in Action” or “Beautiful Home” or “Dream Vacation /Job,” etc.
5. Dare to challenge your imagination by asking, “What if?”
Inspired visions create positive energies fields creating flow and reducing stress.
“Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Maria Sklodowska-Curie (1867-1934) - First woman awarded a Nobel in 1903 for Physics B became the first person to win two with the 1911 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.
And here's another great TIP! Join our upcoming group coaching program: Soar through Transition - Get on Your Right Track. This program is focused on training and coaching you through your transition toward success and wealth and to help you get what you want in your life and career. It is designed so you are on your Right Track doing what you are meant to do. It's totally affordable and we start March 9th - claim your space today!