Do You Have Deliberate Intention Towards Commitment?

Deliberate Intention
The disparity in the potency of achieving the intentions between my “sort of” body care resolution and the one to “play a bigger game” is wide. One is more wishful and the other has purpose to succeed with passion to enjoy the journey with its twists and turns. Note the differences:

Food & Exercise (FE) “Sort Of” Commitment versus Playing a Bigger Game & Win (BG) “Deliberate” Commitment:

FE: Commitment is weak.
BG: Stronger resolve.
FE: Eat with little regard of consequences.
BG: Choose one activity over another to keep me on track, even when another track is oh so tempting.
FE: Emotional eater when I get anxious or stressed.
BG: Check to see what the next inspired actions toward goal when overwhelmed.
FE: I make excuses.
BG: Resistance is futile! Is the discomfort I am feeling coming from a “should” or is it a “challenge?” Choose and take appropriate action.
FE: Use food as a gift because “I deserve” it. I worked so hard, etc.
BG: Choose inspired action in winning at my bigger game. I deserve to win. FE: Eat unconsciously. Not noticing what I am eating and thinking about something else.
BG: Improved self-management focusing on clients and business development
FE: Allowing old habits to be in the driver’s seat.
BG: Create new effective paradigms to succeed.
FE: Ignore what my body is telling me.
BG: Listen to Higher Power guiding me and trusting intuition.

How about you? How do you experience your “Sort Of” Commitment versus “Deliberate” Commitment?

If you need support attaining your goals, sign up for my group coaching program that starts May 14th - 7 Organic Leadership Tracks: Passion to Mastery Group Coaching Circle. Coaching has been proven to help people move forward faster and with less steps than doing it on their own. I look forward to "seeing" you there!

Comments