Don't Let Interrupted Dreams Stop You!

Eleanor RooseveltEleanor Roosevelt was the First Lady of the United States during World War II where unimaginable interrupted dreams existed globally and personally.

However, that didn’t stop her from being a human rights activist, author, speaker and taking the high road during a difficult marriage. She said and proved:

“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”

What is it you think you cannot do? I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Email me or post your comments below...

Check out the recordings of my recent appearances on Blog Talk Radio.

My friend Dr. Wayne Dyer's new book "Excuses Begone" is out and I highly recommend you get a copy. Click here for a FREE chapter excerpt!

I have opened space in my schedule for a few free strategy sessions - if you are interested, email me today!

Coaching does make a difference! Mark your calendar: June 17, 2009 – Wednesdays – 10:00am-11:00am Eastern – “Play a Bigger Game Worth Winning” – For leaders recognizing the importance of not being blind sided with their present success or wants to focus on a larger vision. Nothing stays the same. Leaders are always evolving in character and their actions reflect their continuous development. Click here for details and registration.

Our next FREE teleseminar is Thursday, June 18th. Get more information and register here

Comments