TIPS to Mend an Interrupted Dream

Make Decisions From Your Heart

  • Granted turning things around may take time, but if you begin with what matters to you then you have started the process of bringing a different dream to life. Living the blame game only attracts more negativity.

  • Firm transformational decisions require heightened self awareness and stronger self-leadership. These decisions should come from your heart. It more than likely will necessitate developing new skills and keen emotional intelligence to facilitate your desired outcome.


Check out the recordings of my recent appearances on Blog Talk Radio.


My friend Dr. Wayne Dyer's new book "Excuses Begone" is out and I highly recommend you get a copy. Click here for a FREE chapter excerpt!

As you know, I am very selective about what I recommend to you! But, this latest "gem" written by my friend Cari LaGrange Murphy is being released today on Amazon.com and it is worth talking about!

This special invitation is part of a promotional event happening TODAY ONLY! Purchase Create Change Now, Reflections for Personal Transformation TODAY and receive over $5,000.00 in bonus gifts from sponsors (like myself) who believe in the transformational quality of Cari's book! Go to http://www.create-change-now.com/

I have opened space in my schedule for a few free strategy sessions - if you are interested, email me today!


Coaching does make a difference! Mark your calendar: June 17, 2009 – Wednesdays – 10:00am-11:00am Eastern – “Play a Bigger Game Worth Winning” – For leaders recognizing the importance of not being blind sided with their present success or wants to focus on a larger vision. Nothing stays the same. Leaders are always evolving in character and their actions reflect their continuous development. Click here for details and registration.


Our next FREE teleseminar is Thursday, June 18th. Get more information and register here.

Comments