- You can begin to attract more romance in your daily activities by choreographing the type of dance you want with various modalities. You get to pick and choice the music, the style, your dance floor, the orchestra, the rhythm, the vocals, etc. Begin to write down the feelings you would have dancing to music choreographed by you.
- I love using metaphors for visualizing my goals. Metaphors have the gift of freedom to imagine without worrying about the “how’s” and putting the ego on the side. Create your own metaphor that inspires, motivates and touches you to transcend in your own calling.
- Simple acts of gratitude and kindness attract love.
- Stop – take a deep breath and appreciate the air you breathe, the water you drink, the possibilities that are open to you and who you are as a possibility.
- Take a stand for yourself through listening and taking action to be all you are meant to be. Learn how to go deeper within on the path of being love and attracting more love.
It is never too late to bring romance into your life. Choose to begin new patterns and beliefs regardless of the stage of life you are in. Come from an “I can” versus “I can’t” frame of reference.
- Taking care of yourself is a priority. If you aren’t taking the time to care about yourself, then who will? Begin to give yourself permission to take more loving care in your relationship with yourself. Not in a narcissistic manner, but from self-care and being responsible to attract the life you want.
- One of the best ways to help guide you in attracting what you want and training you to access the power within you is to have a coach and/or mentor. Lone rangers don’t more attract love, they repel it by refusing to let it in.
“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”—Oscar Wilde (1854-1900) Irish playwright, novelist, and poet
Remember: Anything is Possible!
I would love to hear your thoughts in this series - feel free to post your comments and questions! And please check out our upcoming events:
July 8, 2009 – Thursdays – 3:30-4:30pm Eastern - “7 Organic Leadership Tracks: Passion to Mastery Group Coaching Circle” The focus of this circle is organic leadership development. This is for leaders who want to have their leadership development based on their values and vision – not someone else’s. This is a commitment to be the best. Click here for details and registration.
July 17, 2009 – Friday - 10:00 am Central / 11:00 am Eastern – Get It Done Cafe - ONLY $10 this month! This is the perfect answer to help procrastinators and for you with too much to do. Attendees have earned more money by submitting overdue invoices, removed clutter from their desk, took action on getting programs started and more. Café opens via telephone at 11:00am Eastern – you will check in intermittently with final check-in at 2:30pm Eastern. Click here for more information and to register.