Some of the soft skills to build are:
- Creativity/Imagination – to develop outside the way things are to new possibilities
- Curiosity – opens up the right brain hemisphere to new perspectives
- Confidence – coming from strength
- Courage – to move forward regardless of limiting circumstances
- Clarity – is the root to building desired result
- Attitude – the right attitude brings right action
- Manners/Etiquette – politeness to a gift to others and self
- Self-awareness – discovery of self is priceless to your success and leadership
- Values – what’s important to you are your values
- Willingness – to be all you can be and taking action
“Men’s natures are alike; it is their habits that carry them apart.” - Confucius (551-479 B.C.) Chinese thinker and philosopher
Our monthly Get It Done Cafe is on Friday, September 18th. For only $10.00 you can get personal coaching and accountability with moving on a goal you have been putting off or a task you want to start or complete (or both!) Get more information and register here! Tell your friends - the more the merrier! Bring it to the table and Get it Done!
Check out our upcoming events: September 19, 2009 - Saturday - Complimentary Teleseminar back by Popular Demand!
SOAR Thru Career Moves Successfully - Special Career Transition Teleconference
Saturday, September 19th at 11AM Eastern - Register here!
September 22, 2009 - Tuesday - Get Your Mojo Working 11:00am-11:45am Central – 12:00-12:45pm Eastern
For anyone ready to step into playing a bigger future success game based on their ideal game worth winning. When we notice someone winning or being successful we say they are in the zone or they have their “mojo” working. Come to this call and learn how to tap into your magical mojo to raise the bar on your leadership success regardless of where you are a leader: in the home, office, business or politics. Upon registration you will receive a handout that will be discussed during the call. Register here!