Oprah Goes Green with Shaklee and Roger Barnett

TM Napa - Shaklee RepLast time I shared with you a special video of billionaire Roger Barnett talking about why he bought Shaklee.

In this video, Oprah raves about the Shaklee cleaning products and talks with Roger Barnett about going "green" and the effects of toxins in the home. You'll want to watch this one for sure!

I have been using Shaklee products for over 20 years. Their supplements have contributed greatly to improving my health and especially building my immune system while going through cancer treatments - they also help me look younger! I invite you to check out my personal Shaklee website and see how you can contribute to your health and the environment and how you can build your career as a leader.

Contact me today to learn how to get on the Fast Track to $100,000 in 15 months while designing a lucrative career.



I have a limited number of one-time laser coaching sessions available for $99.00. In your "What's Next in Getting on Track Session" you will:

1. Identify a clear vision for you attaining your desired outcome professionally or personally.

2. Identify some key stepping stones to get you on the Right Track to reach your desired destination.

3. Develop an "Inspired Plan of Action."

4. Identify any hidden challenges that could be getting in your way, holding you back or sabotaging your efforts.

5. Have you leave our session together with a renewed zest for life and inspiration to achieve your vision for success, love, and wealth.

This is a limited opportunity that will reap you much value to quicken your desired success. Contact me now to reserve your session!



Don't miss any posts by subscribing to this blog feed - click on one of the links in the upper right corner! And please share this information with your friends and colleagues!

Bookmark and Share

Read more from Theresa-Maria Napa here...



Want to make 2010 a smashing Success in all areas of your life? Then check out my Group Coaching Programs. Get started now and make your Dreams come true!

Comments