Questions for Your First Quarter


Last time we talked about looking at your First Quarter Score and then checking to see if you are on track for the year with your business and your life.

Today I offer you some questions to answer as you move into the second quarter of the year.

Questions for the First Quarter Score:

  • What are the results I want to achieve by the end of the year?
  • Why are these goals important to me?
  • What different would it make if I were to achieve these goals?
  • What is my score in the first quarter?  
  • If I keep doing what I am doing, where will I be by the end of the second quarter?
If you need some help with your goals for this year, contact me today for a special Career Strategy Coaching Session - 30 minutes for only $20.15 - these are available on a limited basis for a short time, so register today!

Next time, Tips to Improve the Second Quarter Score.  Remember:  Anything is Possible!

Comments