- When choosing your goals, what assumptions do you make about them? You can assume that you simply can't reach your goals or you can assume you will. Which assumption do you choose?
- On a scale from one to ten (ten being the happiest), where are you as far as your career/life is now? If it is a 10, wonderful! How fabulous can you stand it? 20? 30? Don't stop evolving. You are meant to grow through the changes life offers.
- What assumptions do you make in relation to self-awareness? Are you done growing into your gifted potentials? If so, it is not fair to you, those around you and the world to have you give up. Listen to the wisdom of your inner voice.
- Are you good at what you do? What difference would it make for you to be great at what you do? Learning is a wonderful tool to reach goals. By itself learning is limited when your beliefs and feelings are discordant with what you are learning. It's like the doctor who doesn't feel she is good enough, rather than believing and knowing she is doing her best to take care of her patients. The doctor may be a "good" doctor, but she would be a "great" doctor in deleting the assumption she is not good enough and replacing that with better feelings and positive beliefs
- Ask! It is better to ask rather than make an assumption. This makes for clearer communication and relationships.
- What is your preference - a mediocre life or a fantastic life? It is not easy to rid ourselves of toxic assumptions, but with practice they can be reduced significantly. Remember:Anything Is Possible.
Remember: I am offering a 30- minute career strategy session for only $20.15 - times and dates are limited, so register for your session now!