Your Thoughts Determine if you Succeed...or Not

ThoughtsWhen answers are not surfacing, there usually are two primary reasons. Here's the first one:

Regardless of the circumstances while experiencing change, your thoughts play a huge part in whether you succeed or not.

If you allow thoughts to run a marathon of false beliefs such as...

• I can’t
• I don’t know how
• I am not good enough
• Nobody wants what I have
• I’ve tried everything I know, nothing works
• I am too young/old

...you will accomplish exactly what you believe.

These harmful thoughts are powerful forces that lead downhill in the muck and mire.

You don’t belong there. You are the leader of your life and belong on the top of your mountain.
What is the second reason? Stay tuned...



Don't miss any posts by subscribing to this blog feed - click on one of the links in the upper right corner! And please share this information with your friends and colleagues!

Bookmark and Share

Read more from Theresa-Maria Napa here...



Want to make 2010 a smashing Success in all areas of your life? Then check out my Group Coaching Programs that start in February. Get started now and make your Dreams come true!

Comments