Andrew Carnegie Did It – So Can You!

“I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of my own mind, and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want, and much more than I need. But this power of mind is a universal one, available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest.”—Andrew Carnegie (1835-1919)

Andrew Carnegie was expected to follow in his father’s footsteps as a weaver in Scotland, but the industrial revolution destroyed the weavers’ craft when, in 1847, steam-powered looms replaced hundreds of hand loom weavers. His father lost his job and his mother went to work mending shoes and opened a small grocery shop. Andrew later wrote: “I began to learn what poverty meant. It was burnt into my heart that my father had to beg for work. And then there came the resolve that I would cure that when I got to be a man.”

He eventually sold his steel business to J.P. Morgan for $480,000,000 which accomplished his resolve to never be poor. He became the richest man in the world by using his ability to visualize how to turn the very circumstances that altered his life into an opportunity for wealth. He lived in a time of major change in their careers much like today where we are moving from the information age to what Daniel Pink calls the “conceptual age”.



I have a limited number of one-time laser coaching sessions available for $99.00. In your "What's Next in Getting on Track Session" you will:

1. Identify a clear vision for you attaining your desired outcome professionally or personally.

2. Identify some key stepping stones to get you on the Right Track to reach your desired destination.

3. Develop an "Inspired Plan of Action."

4. Identify any hidden challenges that could be getting in your way, holding you back or sabotaging your efforts.

5. Have you leave our session together with a renewed zest for life and inspiration to achieve your vision for success, love, and wealth.

This is a limited opportunity that will reap you much value to quicken your desired success. Contact me now to reserve your session!



Don't miss any posts by subscribing to this blog feed - click on one of the links in the upper right corner! And please share this information with your friends and colleagues!

Bookmark and Share

Read more from Theresa-Maria Napa here...



Want to make 2010 a smashing Success in all areas of your life? There's still plenty of time to make 2010 your best year yet if you get started NOW! Then check out my Group Coaching Programs. Contact me now and make your Dreams come true!

Comments